[pmmail-list] Invalid header causes crash in 2380

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 09:15:05 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 06 Nov 2001 07:17:42 -0600 (CST), Maynard wrote:

>for which the following filter was distributed (possibly by you,
>Trevor)
>& (Body="LANGUAGE="JavaScript">IpVecIpV="))

Yes, that's the filter I'm using at this time.  I'll be glad to get
rid of it as I don't like the filter having to look thru the entire
body of every message (that's addressed to me) ... takes time.

BTW, don't know if BSW support saw it but there was a thread
on comp.os.os2.(mailreadersorwhateveritiscalled) in the past
few weeks, about PMMail crashing while trying to retrieve a msg.