[pmmail-list] PMMail change Request

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 21:45:18 -0500 (EST)

Hello Lko,

As I read your message, the attachment is saved, but not detached or
removed from the message, which is a more desirable feature for me, if
I want to save only the e-mail and valuable disk space.  I have a REXX
script from a user of ICE, which needs tweaking to work with PMM,
although it may be written for Classic REXX and I have OREXX here.

Ignore my comments, if the message is detached, as I haven't tested
your filter.

Ciao,
    Kenn
The Original E-mail below, sent by Lueko Willms on Wed, 07 Nov 2001
00:05:11 +0100 (MEZ) to pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, stated:

  I have a simple (manual only) filter for that. It searches for the
presence of a "@" in the h.from as condition, and does a "Save
attachments to directory" as the only action. As directory to save
to, I have configured my "\DOWNLOAD" directory.

  Executing this filter saves all attachments in one swoop.

Yours,
Lko Willms
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0/FP10    Java 1.18
        PMMail/2 2.1 Demo.  Communicator 4.61
            The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
  A successful woman is one who can find such a man.