[pmmail-list] Help ...

Tom Pauncz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 07:57:59 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:17:39 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS - Munich wrote:

=> >2) Change PMMail settings to delete mail on server as they are
=> >retrieved.  This also fixes it.  This implies the problem is somewhere
=> >in the "leave mail on server" code, I think.

Not in my case it doesn't .  I use PMM/2 at work to retrieve mail and leave on server.  At home I use the normal (for me, at least) setting to
delete message after retrieval.

In cases where a piece of mail was "stuck", I had to go to "remote control" to try to figure out which message and then delete it that way.
On the one occasion where even that did not help, I had to get into the POP server using Telnet.
Kind regards,
Tom Pauncz