[pmmail-list] Wrong number of unread messages

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:38:03 -0500

I have been running the 2.20.2360 Pro level of code on Win2K SP1 for quite some
time now. Lately I've noticed my in box unread count is much higher than what
is left to be read. The inbox only has 680 some odd messages in it - pretty
clean for me. I end up having to edit the folder.ini as a re-index of the
folder does not correct the math error.

Ideas????

PMMail is installed across a drive share on my WSeB server... a nice few second
delay opening each message as M$ and IBM fight it out... don't know if that has
something to do with the math error.

Everything else seems to be working A-OK.

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/