[pmmail-list] List OK? Test

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 06:57:52 -0500

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:50:30 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>If you reindex, does the count appear accurate until you close and
>restart PMMail? Or is it inaccurate even immediately after a reindex?

I leave PMMail open 24 x 7 / cable modem connection via InJoy Firewall.

I will edit the folder.ini to fix things up.

Pretty soon e-mail comes it. A few hours go by, I SEE 5 messages unread, it
says I have 12. I mark all read, the count goes down by 5. Re-index / exit
PMMail / start PMMail / can not make the number budge. I end up back editing
the INI file or just forgetting about it.

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/