[pmmail-list] Account Send Mail Error - Need Help

Paul J. Christiansen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:21:44 -0500

The weird thing is that Verizon is my normal SMTP mail server and works fine on the
account where I have both the POP and SMTP set up for Verizon.  But, when I set up
an account that has Prodigy.net as the POP (which works fine), but has Verizon as the
SMTP server, I get the error I quoted below.  If I move the outgoing mail to the pure Verizon
account Outbox and try to send them again, they go out without a problem.

Paul