[pmmail-list] Feature request

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:36:56 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 04:06:34 -0600, Oberon wrote:

> > - I'd appreciate if I was abke to select more than one address in the
> >   "To", "CC" and "BCC" fields
>
> You can.  Open the address book, then drag into the fields as many addresses
> as you wish.

  I think that Frank Winkler was talking about something else, namely
selecting more than one entry in the actual recipients list in the
message compose window, so that he can move them via the context menu
(secondary mouse button) from the TO: to the CC: field or the other
way round. Currently only one entry can be moved at one time, and
with a long list, this might become tedious.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de