[pmmail-list] Best way to migrate Outlook 2002 addressbook to PMMail 2000 / Sync with Palm Pilot

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:31:38 +0100 (MEZ)

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:14:29 +0100, Alfred Haider wrote:

> can someone tell me, whats the best way is to migrate the Outlook
> 2002 addressbook (contacts) to PMMail?

  Unless Outlook 2002 changed the format of the address book, it
should be possible with the migration tools delivered and installed
with PMMail/2000

> And if there is a way to sync the pmmail addressbook with a palm
> pilot?

  I don't know about the Palm, others should be able to fill this in.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de