[pmmail-list] Remote Control Problem...RC Only Reads 100 Messages

Uggy pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:29:01 +0100

I don"t know what is the command that is used to "pop" on the server
...we could see the pop RFC ...(may be RFC 1081) to find the command...

but I think that PMMail use the "official"commands... so I think the problem is on the server where you pop...

Why to don't ask to you tech guys to delete messages directly on the server ?
Ok it does't give a "real" solution... but...

What is the name product of the server ?

Uggy

PS: I use the win version and I don't have the "100 messages" problem...