[pmmail-list] "All I Want for Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza..."

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:25:02 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:58:58 -0500, Kenn Yuill wrote:

>I hope that you get your present, even if it turns into an Easter egg!

I hope so too!    Usually whenever I ask Santa for a pony, all I get is the poop.

Actually I was hoping that this might be a good opportunity for
BSW to jump in and give us an update on "What's Happening", before
the holidays.

The last we heard anything regarding program status was more than 3 months
ago on 8/23/01, when Jimmy last announced a new version 2.20.2370 on the
website, and said that Peter would be starting work in Wilmington in 3 weeks time.