[pmmail-list] unsubscribe

Lance Hegamin pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:49:30 -0700

Thanks, Kris, but I've reached the stage of limited retention, and if the
info is not readily (read:  clickable) available, it doesn't happen for me.
Where in any of the postings is the address of the list-server, with even a
limited set of instructions?  Where is the address of the BPS site?  The
information is only redundant for those that don't need it; for those that
do, it is invaluable.

My memory has long been full, and now my hard disk is getting that way!

Lance

-----Original Message-----
From: jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
[mailto:jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com]On Behalf Of Kris Sorem Sr
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 11:22 AM
To: pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

My reply to message from Lance Hegamin sent on
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:01:57 -0700. You wrote:

>How does one do it?  Why are not the instructions in each message on the
>list?  Or at least a URL for the website?

Lance,
In general, you can find out valid commands for any list from the
listserver itself. To do this you send a help command message to the
listserver. In the case of the PMMail-list the server address is
<MDaemon@bmtmicro.com>.

Send a message with a blank subject and no signature to the listserver
address. In the message body type the command 'help' (no quotes) as the
only text.

I don't care to receive redundant information in every message. I'm happy
they removed the footer.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris