[pmmail-list] Substitute text editor in PMMail?

Bagyinka, Csaba pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:30:12 +0200 (CDT)

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:54:05 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:35:13 -0700, Clueless in Seattle wrote:
>
>>I'm looking for an email client that will permit me to replace its
>>internal text editor with a text editor of my own choosing.  Does
>>PMMail allow that?
>
>Yes!

That's funny!!! I just wanted to write bug report about it. If I select
an external editor and also select "Use for both message reading and
Composition" button it let's me use the editor when I am reading the
message (where there is no real use of it) and it does not let me use
it when composing the message (where this feature would be useful).

PMMail version is: OS/2  2.20.2030

SY

Csaba Bagyinka