[pmmail-list] DONE in Russia: PMMail Integration with Netscape Communicator 4.X

Boris Kirkorowicz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:47:50 +0200 (MSZ)

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:28:33 +1000 (EST), Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>No. Incontinent Exploder.
>or maybe Incompetence Exposer?
>There are others but it is getting boring...picking on Micro$oft is
>like picking on a slow learner... Hmmm , what do I mean <like>?
>Better lay off!

I don't know Windows very well, because I don't use it. But my sister
does (I gave her OS/2, I gave her Linux, but she insists on usig
Win98), and to get her at least a little bit happy ;-) I gave a
PMMail2000 licence to her as a birthday present. So I feel a bit
responsible to look around for news and enhancements, especially 'cause
she is still missing REXX and so much more...

Gruß                              Greetings
          Boris Kirkorowicz