[pmmail-list] Terrorist Warning

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 01:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

My reply to message from Uggy sent on
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:27:07 +0200. You wrote:

>Please talk about PMMail, Mike !
>
>true or false it's not the place for this kind of discussion...
>I don't write here that my grandmother told to me last week...
>
>It's the PMMail list !
>
>Thank you

Every list gets off-topic posts. Generally, they are annotated that way in
the subject line. I'm not aware of a list for terrorist warnings. Are you?
This list has discussed other things than PMMail in the past. It hasn't
been excessive so I tolerate it . Other lists wander far more than this
one does.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris