[pmmail-list] PMMail as newsgroup reader?

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 21:34:42 -0400

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 19:53:19 -0400 (EDT), Kenn Yuill wrote:

>PMINews for OS/2, which was from Stardock and looks like a mate to
>PMMail/2.  Perhaps, it was a joint venture (?) at some time.

That would be thanks to BoB and Ike of SouthSoft who invented PMMail, etc... in
the first place.

On a note of contacting them... one of them is now working for M$ as much as I
can tell. gggaaaggg, I hope they are NOT wasting their skills on Outlook!

Gee, since BSW bought PMMail from them, it would have been nice to be told
where they went, etc... hint hint!

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/