[pmmail-list] Wish List for PMM/2 again

John Angelico pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:14:43 +1000 (EST)

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 09:01:54 -0400, jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
wrote:

Another one which popped up recently on an active mail list was to
resurrect FidoMail feature to include writer's initials in the "Quote
Indicator" . This could be more generic so that we could tailor the
actual content a little (initials, first name only, last name only
etc)

So anyone who quotes the above could set it to show

or the stuff below could have appeared as

KY>Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:21:49 -0400 (EDT)

and

BF>Maybe we should come up with a "user list of needed enhancements"
BF>and send it to _them_      ;-)

Digests may be a bit more complex but at least we could see say

Digest>......

Best regards

John Angelico
talldad@kepl.com.au
________________________

>Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:21:49 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "Kenn Yuill" <kenn.yuill@sympatico.ca>
>Subject: Wish List for PMM/2 [Was: DONE in Russia: PMMail Integration ...]
>
>OK, Bruce, here is a few that come to mind immediately:
>
>1. Fix the option to externally edit messages in the "Message Reading
>Window".
>2. Add the ability to copy an existing filter, so it is placed below
>the original in the list of filters and can be edited and saved
>immediately.
>3. Enhance the Selecting Function, so we can select a list of messages
>based on any criteria in the Header or quoted text from the Body of a
>message in the same folder.
>
>There could be some more enhancements to PMM/2, but I would want at
>least these three to convince me that this e-mail client is better than
>the competition in OS/2.
>
>On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:01:31 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:
>

>Maybe we should come up with a "user list of needed enhancements"
>and send it to _them_      ;-)

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Discoveries are made by not following instructions.