[pmmail-list] Bug report v2.20.2360

Allan McLane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:20:00 -0400

This happens rarely but since I noticed it just now I am prompted to report...

First thing every morning I check the mail in 4 different email accounts. I will often start to read mail while transfers are continuing in the background.

While downloading new messages from POP server to another mail account, if a message is open for reading in a different account and I decide to reply to it, if I hit ctl-alt-R to reply, the reply-to window opens containing the text of whatever message is currently being transferred at that moment (to a different mail account).

Ack, that's an awkward but accurate description.

Here's another go...

If Message being read
and if Reply-to command invoked
while messages being transferred from another mail account
then compose window opens containing text from wrong message (the header is correct though).

This is repeatable.

--allan