[pmmail-list] Sending mails

Jan Herwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:07:54 +0100 (MEZ)

Hi,
I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet: If I write an email1 and the connection is down it is placed in the Outbox. If I then dialup and
write an email2 and click on send, it is sent but email1 stays in the Outbox. The Outbox turns from red to it's normal colour despite of
the unsent message it contains. This has resulted in mails not being sent for days and is quite annoying. Is there a solution to this
problem?
Greetings, Jan Herwig

--
This message was created using PMMAIL for OS/2