[pmmail-list] Sending mails

Jan Herwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:31:41 +0100 (MEZ)

>The behavior I am talking about (and probably the original poster) happens when
>that option ("Folder icon indicates any mail") is turned off.  The Outbox normally
>turns red when there is something in it, and back to yellow when it is empty - but
>not when the described problem occurs.
That's exactly what I was talking about. In my case, one mail was in the Outbox and the Outbox was red. Then I established a
connection, wrote another email and pressed on send. ("Send immediately" was turned on) The second email was sent, the first
email stayed in the Outbox and the Outbox turned back to yellow - even though there was still another unsent mail contained within it.
Therefore, I sometimes didn't realize something had not been sent. I have now turned on the "Folder indicates any mail", we'll see
how we go that way. But I still think this is some kind of bug, at least it shouldn't be this way.
Greetings, Jan Herwig

--
This message was created using PMMAIL for OS/2