[pmmail-list] PMMail as newsgroup reader?

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:25:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:30:28 +0200 (CEST), Menno Tillema wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:20:09 -0700 (PDT), James F. Marshall wrote:
>
>   > The icon behaviors suggests you can, but the newsgroup messages
>   > do not appear in the PMMail folder after the attempt.
>
>I tried this and dragged a newsmessage to a Pmmail folder and it
>worked!

I *thought* I had read in a newsgroup/listserve somewhere, sometime,
that this could be done, but I searched thru my meager archives
yesterday and couldn't find anything.   This confirms my memory.