[pmmail-list] Sending mails

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:26:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Ralph Cohen,

!. YES!
2. YES!

Is there any official report, that has to be submitted to PMMail/2
Technical Support?

I'm using the beta version 2.20.2380, but I'm not an official Beta
Tester and am giving it a test run as a possible replacement for MR/2.

Ciao,
    Kenn
The Original E-mail below, sent by Ralph Cohen on Fri, 19 Oct 2001
15:49:54 -0400 (EDT) to pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, stated:

OK, Kenn, Steve and Jan, I believe that I now understand the problem
you've been reporting.  Tell me if I'm right.

1.  When the Outbox folder setting "Folder Icon Indicates Any Mail" is
*NOT* selected, the folder still indicates the presence of any mail by
turning red.

2.  If I open the settings dialog while there is mail in the Outbox
folder and the icon is red - even though the "Indicates" option is not
checked - and then I select and then deselect the "Folder Icon
Indicates Any Mail" option, then the folder will revert to its default
yellow color.  However, the next time I send a message to the Outbox
folder or edit a message inside - even though the "Indicates" option
is
still not selected - the folder once again turns red.

I agree, this is bug and should be fixed.  Once again, I apologize for
my confusion.  If there truly is anyone at BSW tracking these
problems,
I hope that this will be added to the bugs list.  It's really
immaterial whether or not Trevor had been reproduce the problem on his
system since it is reproducible on other people's systems and it
should
be fixed.

Ralph
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0/FP10    Java 1.18
        PMMail/2 2.1 Demo.  Communicator 4.61
            The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
Plan for this world as if you expect to live forever;
but plan for the hereafter as if you expect to die tomorrow.
 - Ibn Gabirol