[pmmail-list] Sending mails

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:35:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All,

Nobody addressed this portion of my message about how the "Message Send
Exit" option is being applied twice.
Is anyone using this option?

BTW, I'm using it for the REXX script that came with Bandit Tagger.

Ciao,
    Kenn
The Original E-mail below, sent by Kenn Yuill on Fri, 19 Oct 2001
10:44:10 -0400 (EDT) to pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, stated:

However, I can set PMMail to conform to my expectation and
methods, so this bug is not a major concern, at the moment.

Oops, I have to amend that last statement, as PMMail ran this e-mail
through my tagline program, via a REXX script (Message Send Exit) a
second time, as it transferred it from the Drafts folder to the
Outbox.
 The application of "Message Send Exit" should _not_ be applied a
second time for a draft e-mail, but _only_ after a new e-mail is
either
sent or saved.  This is a _bug_, that I would like to see corrected
and
should be renamed "New Message Exit".

Ciao,
    Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0/FP10    Java 1.18
        PMMail/2 2.1 Demo.  Communicator 4.61
            The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
To educate a man in mind and not in morals,
is to educate a menace to society.
  - Theodore Roosevelt