[pmmail-list] what is the current version of pm mail?

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 21:28:02 -0700

Hi, all, I have version 2380, I do believe, and is that the current
version of pm mail, or have they come out with a new version?  I've
been real tired lately, and haven't felt like going through my mail,
and just deleted all the on such and such a date messages, and just
wanted to make sure I was up to date.  Thanks, and sorry for any
inconvenience to the list.
                    Marty
                    Experts don't meander with their mice,
                    they memorize hot key short cuts from the keybord