[pmmail-list] Extracting addresses from email headers

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:22:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:34:56 -0400 (EDT), Randy Fowler wrote:

>In the headers of these various messages are the addresses of the other
>recipients, under the "TO:" section.  I'd like to do something like write
>a REXX script that would extract these from the email headers and add them

As Boris said, you can do this... but what is wrong with Reply To All?
Or do the recipients vary between messages, and you want them all together?

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)