[pmmail-list] Feature Request

Kenneth Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:38:29 -0500

Hi,=0D
=0D
Filter Builder works quite well, but a "Copy/Clone"function plus "Drag & Dr=
op"
is stlll needed within the "Filter Composer" to make our tasks much easier.=

This "Clone" feature is in MR/2 ICE, the powerful but ugly competitor to PM=
M.=0D
=0D
Also, it would be nice to be rid of the limit of 32 or 33 characters in the=

title of a filter.  This would allow one to add a descriptive word or two a=
the beginning of the title, e.g. Cur. News, in order to facilitate grouping=
 of
filters handling the same subject matter.=0D
=0D
Ciao,=0D
    Kenn=0D
=0D
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:25:33 +0200 (MES), Lueko Willms wrote:=0D
=0D
>On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:12:55 +0100 (MEZ), Jan Herwig wrote:=0D
>=0D
>> I would love to see  a menu entry to automatically create a filter for t=
he person who sent me an email. =0D
>=0D
>   Select "Filter Builder" in the "Tools" menu with the message=0D
>selected; this does exactly what you suggested. =0D
>=0D
>   You see, some feature requests are being fulfilled really fast... =0D
>=0D
>=0D
>Yours, =0D
>L=FCko Willms =0D
>Frankfurt/Main =0D
>/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de =0D
>=0D
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------=0D
>To POST to the list, send your message to:=0D
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com=0D
>=0D
>To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message to mdaemon@bmtmicro.com with the first =0D
>line of the message body being...=0D
>UNSUBSCRIBE pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com=0D
>=0D

 Ciao,
    Kenn

 Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
   Kenn Yuill  Caledonia Springs,  Ontario, Canada
     OS/2 Warp 4 FixPak 10 - Internet Adventurer 1.51

 ______________  A Thought for Today  _______________

!Multitag.Tag