[pmmail-list] Lost messages from this list

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:47:52 +0200 (MES)

Hello everybody,

   could please somebody volunteer to bounce all the messages which I
didn't get today, because of a quota limitation on my T-Online
mailbox?

   But please do not bounce them right away, but first write to me
personally and wait for my OK, otherwise I might get a dozen copies
of each message...

   I did not get any message between these two, which were the last
before the quota limit and the first after its removal: