[pmmail-list] Icons lost ?!

Jeroen T. Bezemer pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 20:56:19 +0200 (CDT)

On Sat, 01 Sep 2001 08:14:13 +0200 (CEST), Leo Pedone wrote:

>Hi all
>I have now the version 2.20.2370 for Os/2 and I have get a old problem.
>The icons in attached files (for example .gif) doesn't appear.
>Appear a blank icons.

You're not alone.... I have no Icons for picture attachments with
correct extentions.
eg.:
pic.jpg nice.gif flower.bmp

these attachments can be saved and double-clicked, but not dragged to a
folder or program: as soon as the mouse is moved, the message "file
dropped on invalid target" appears in the statusbar. the file is
decoded and placed in the '/pmmail/temp' folder.

when the attachment have a not-recognized first extention like pic.jpeg
or pic.txt.jpg, the file can be dragged, and the icon does appear.

Met vriendelijke groeten

Jeroen T. Bezemer
Sliedrecht

ICQ 34980366