[pmmail-list] PMMail mystery process pegs CPU

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 19:49:29 -0400 (EDT)

Consider me, "Relaxed!"

It was just that the request was based on a comment that strongly
implied that, "...no one should really need to request mail in less
than hour increments..."  And, it appeared that this was the second
time you seemed to agree with the request.  I have NO problem with
larger values.  If someone wants to wait a week, that's their choice...
 It was only smaller that was my concern.

Thanks,
Carl