[pmmail-list] Message Receive Interval [Was: PMMail mystery process pegs CPU]

Richard Knapp pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 15:43:25 -0400 (EDT)

>NO!  If this change were to be made, I would immediately request a
>patch to put the value back to minutes!  I would certainly have no...

Maybe the developers could add a radio button on the poll interval to specify seconds, minutes, or hours for the value in
the entry box. Would that address this issue?

I know there is/was a development issue with making the field accept values larger than 3600 (however, this is wrong
since you can enter larger values and they will be saved, just not displayed the next time you open the account settings...
an issue that has yet to be addressed.)

	- Richard