[pmmail-list] Message Receive Interval [Was: PMMail mystery process pegs CPU]

David Azarewicz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 10:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001 13:12:00 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>NO!  If this change were to be made, I would immediately request a
>patch to put the value back to minutes!  I would certainly have no
>objection to either an OPTION to specify minutes or hours, or even days
>for those so inclined.  But DO NOT MAKE THE MINIMUM TIME MORE THAN ONE
>MINUTE!  And, I can actually understand why someone might want seconds.

I agree.  I have most of my accounts fetch every 5 minutes.  On some occasions I
need to fetch every 1 minute.  The resolution should not be less than 1 minute
increments.

David
-----
David Azarewicz  david@deltasys.org
http://www.deltasys.org/david

Rules for everyday life:
If you are going to sleep at work, don't snore.