[pmmail-list] PMMail mystery process pegs CPU

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 10:14:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001 02:35:47 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>Like Ralph, I will never install a beta level from BSW.  I might have
>done so with Southside Software, but absolutely not now... even if
>there is a fix stated to a problem I am having.  I am too concerned
>about all the problems that I don't know about, but that may already be
>known to BSW.

Add a "me too" from a longtime PMMail/2 (over 6 years) user to that!
I used to install each and every beta from Southside, but have decided
sometime ago to not install any of the BSW betas.  I may decide at some
point in the future to change this, but I don't see it changing in the short-term.

>I do not use PMMail/2 as part of a hobby or just fun or for "surfing
>the Web."  My E-Mail is a critical part of my business.

The same for me.  I am even in a position to recommend email clients
to customers, and that is becoming a difficult position for me.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"