[pmmail-list] PMMail mystery process pegs CPU

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 18:39:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 02 Sep 2001 17:26:23 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>Nick, I'm writing this to you on the list rather than directly
>because I am unable to send to your email address. My mail server
>refuses to send to your domain, it appears.
>
>We are trying to find the source of this problem. Until we do,
>naturally I recommend using the "official" release version,
>v2.20.2010. The later releases are betas and if they are causing
>problems on your system you should stop using them.

Hi Trevor,

Wouldn't you have written your reply to the list anyway?  It really
defeats the purpose of the list if you don't post responses to
questions publicly.

Ralph