[pmmail-list] Plans for Better HTML rendering?

Dave Rypma pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 01 Sep 2001 11:23:01 -0400

To allow the file to be opened by the browser, make sure you specify
the directory in the "Arguments" field (something like: "D:\Program
Files\PMMail\%s"). Make sure you use your own directory that contains
PMMail.

The problem is with the way the program is started (in the directory
containing the browser exe). The parameter "%s" will have
".\temp\ext.bod" in it, which won't point at the right directory.

On Sat, 01 Sep 2001 10:04:06 -0400, Steve Ewing wrote:

>On Sat, 01 Sep 2001 15:46:18 +0200, xavier caballe wrote:
>
>>>In the message viewer, type ALT-X to bring up the message in a web
>>>browser.
>>
>>I've got a "The external program could not be launched" error. Where can I
>>configure the location of web browser? (running PMMai for Windows).
>
>In Windows, Alt-X brings up the external editor.  Use Account -> Properties -> Editor and set your browser as the alternate,
>without slecting it (you select it on the fly with Alt-X).
>
>I tried this just now with Opera, and the browser opened all right, it just couldn't find the file.  You will have to mess with it a bit, no
>doubt.
>
>Steve<steve@qmss.com>
>http://www.qmss.com/sewing
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------