[pmmail-list] Plans for Better HTML rendering?

Jim Reisert AD1C pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 01 Sep 2001 08:47:52 -0400

On Sat, 01 Sep 2001 06:47:11 -0400, Michael Rowe wrote:

>I don't see that option.  I am running the Professional version under
>Windows..

In the message viewer, type ALT-X to bring up the message in a web
browser.

I would prefer that that program do it internally, though.  Every other
Windoze mail client does.  To me, it's the one thing that keeps me
thinking about switching back to Outlook (with all its insecurities).

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com