[pmmail-list] Filters: Message Age

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

My reply to message from Martin Jansen sent on
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:43:42 +0200. You wrote:

>Unfortunately you can't use the h.* fields in filters (according to the
>PMMail help they are only available in canned replies). Can this be
>changed in a future version?
Incorrect - no need to change. Recheck the Help file. Specifically, ICSL
Help for Predefined Variables section. Any header line, if present, can be
made a variable in a filter - See $h.headerline$ in previously stated help
section. Only $h.datedate$ and $h.datetime$ are restricted to canned