[pmmail-list] Bug report

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:42:10 -0700 (PDT)

My reply to message from Bagyinka, Csaba sent on
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:24:30 +0200 (CDT). You wrote:

>1./ Open a message double clicking on it!
No problem.
>2./ Change the folder in the main window to a different one than the folder the message
>was popped up from.
No problem.
>3./ Click the arrow "View the message above the current message"
Ummm, why would you want to do this _after_ changing main window folder
view. It would seem logical to open another message in the new folder or
_not_ change the main window folder view. "View the message above the
current message" is for navigating the same folder as the open message
_not_ a new folder.
>4./ PMMail crashes.
Not here. Since the focus is on a foreign folder to the open message, the
opened message is closed and no new message is opened.

>PMMAil 2.10.2010 OS/2 version
Same version on W4FP15 with no enhancers running. Have you made
alterations to native Warp, running substitute programs or enhancers? If
so, try doing this from native original Warp with appropriate FP.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris