[pmmail-list] Share Address Book

Boris Kirkorowicz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 09 Sep 2001 12:00:17 +0200 (MSZ)

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:38:07 +1100 (EDT), Dr Graham Norton FRACP
Neurologist wrote:

>we have 3 licences for PMMail for OS2 at work and whilst I know that PMMail is not
>a true "network aware" product - you told me so  (!)  and I  therefore should  run the 3
>'clients' from the local workstations,   is it still possible to share a common -
>Address Book  - this would at least be a greatly efficient improvement?

One possible solution might be to set up PMMail as an network app, and
if necessary password protect the accounts. Maybe PMMail won't work due
to locked files on more than one Computer at the same time, but if it
does ist should meet your request. Just try.

Gruß                              Greetings
          Boris Kirkorowicz