[pmmail-list] Bug report

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:50:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:09:15 +0200 (MET DST), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS - Munich
wrote:

>A similar bug (or even more of them?) concerning arrow navigation exists
>in PMINews. Maybe this is the right time to ask for a combined
>development of both applications once more ;) ...

... and once more it will be interesting to hear what BSW says:
they do not own PMINews so I cannot believe that they could
make changes to it.

I, for one, would be happy just to see changes to _PMMail_  !

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"