[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:07:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:51:31 -0400, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>As for the Peter coming here to start work at our offices, right now he is stuck in Paris due to the FAA restrictions.   He is flying on an American owned airline, so they should be allowed to fly in soon.

It would probably be a bit more helpful to note, however, that Peter
said it would be an additional 6-8 weeks before his equipment arrived
and he would be able to start working on software again.  Therefore, I
don't expect any new development of PMMail to take place before  late
October or early November.

Ralph Cohen