[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:49:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:22:17 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:07:07 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
>>It would probably be a bit more helpful to note, however, that Peter
>>said it would be an additional 6-8 weeks before his equipment arrived
>>and he would be able to start working on software again.  Therefore, I
>>don't expect any new development of PMMail to take place before  late
>>October or early November.
>
>Oooooo, you're _good_ .... reading *both* list, *and* taking notes!    :)

I sure Jimmy would have eventually gotten around to telling us - right
around the same time the bug and feature lists were posted.<g>

Ralph