[pmmail-list] PGP problem, maybe new, maybe old

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:41:28 -0300

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001 08:48:00 +0100 (BST), Brian Morrison wrote:

>A friend has just sent me a new PGP key, generated with GnuPG 1.0.6 on
>Linux.
>
>If I try to add the key to my keyring, it fails, this is the same using
>either the Windows or the OS/2 version of PMMail, the latest 2.20.2380
>version.

I haven't tried this in OS/2 yet but I just double-clicked it from
Windows PMMail, got a 'select key to import' dialog, selected it and
it imported fine. I just checked. It's in my keyring now.

Were you having problems with the steps above or in some later stage,
like actually using the key to encrypt?

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support