[pmmail-list] PMMAIL - General Comment

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:12:39 -0400 (EDT)

Trevor,

You have taken a lot of grief lately!  Admittedly, some from me.  Thus,
I'd like to be the one to comment that your increased presence on the
List is appreciated.  While I understand you may not have [or be in the
position to reveal...] a definitive answer to the question at hand, it
is somewhat more comforting to know that someone is at least reading
what we are writing.  I assume that at least the major issue is being
passed on to those who are in a position to provide the answers and/or
solutions.

If I might make one specific request:  Pass on to those who can provide
specifics, the general comment that there is a lot of frustration out
here.  And, it is from people who are generally fans of your software.
If we were not, we'd probably just go elsewhere.  Thus, it would be
nice to hear _something_ from those who can speak with authority.
Nothing official is required.  Just a little reassurance that they are
hearing our pleas.

Thanks,
Carl