[pmmail-list] Opening attachments in word processor (new topic)

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:06:30 -0300

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:08:02 -0500 (CDT), Hazen Woods wrote:

>My earlier thought was that there is a parameter missing in the way I
>have associated PMMail/2 and Describe.  Does anyone know what that
>missing parameter might be?
>
>Now, however I am without a clue as to why when the attachment is
>within an attachment the problem does not exist.

Two ways to troubleshoot:

1. send your MIME associations or a screenshot of the DeScribe entry
and describe to us the structure of your hard drive's directories.
(That's the hard way)

2. remove any reference to DeScribe in your MIME associations and let
the WPS sort out the attachment. If the WPS defaults to DeScribe for
that type of file extension, you should be oK.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support