[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:57:29 -0700 (PDT)

My reply to message from Carl Gehr sent on
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:52:44 -0400 (EDT). You wrote:

>>'Cannot' applies if the program HAS NOT been coded to do it even if it
>>COULD be coded to do it.
>
>NO!  That is DOES NOT!

Carl, I'm not interested in debating semantics. I didn't choose the term.
Someone else did. I only tried to restate my understanding of their
statement in response to your criticism. No one on list is your enemy. Is
there any statement in this thread that won't be criticized?
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris