[pmmail-list] Printing Question

Boris Kirkorowicz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:52:41 +0200 (MSZ)

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:57:21 +0200, Carsten Frank wrote:

>Is it possible if you print a message, that pmmail prints the name of the attachements onto the printed email.

Of course, if you like REXX. ;-)
If you define a filter with an user exit, the invoked command file gets
the filename as a parameter. With that, you can e.g. append this
filename to the message body, maybe that way:
==============================CUT==============================
/* REXX, quick and dirty */

PARSE ARG filename

DO WHILE LINES(filename)
   CALL LINEIN filename /* nothing useful, just to get the next line */
END

CALL LINEOUT filename,filename                     /* now it happens */
CALL LINEOUT                                       /* close the file */

EXIT

So treated, the message will end with the filename, which of course
will occur on your printed page.

But I am afraid you asked for something like "$c.filename$" to modify
your Print Setup...

Gruß                              Greetings
          Boris Kirkorowicz