[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Kevin Murphy pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:59:44 -0400

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:11:29 -0700 (PDT), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>My reply to message from Carl Gehr sent on
>Sun, 23 Sep 2001 02:00:35 -0400 (EDT). You wrote:
>
>>Maybe because you are using Windows you just do not understand or
>>choose to ignore the multiple times I have said:
>>	"My system is often up [including PMMail/2] for
>>	WEEKS AT A TIME!"
>>Maybe you have to reboot all the time.  I DO NOT.  I do NOT close
>>PMMail.  I should NOT HAVE TO to avoid a problem such as this.
>
>Humorous. It is apparent from this comment that the header of my messages
>have not been checked. Go ahead and do that. I made a general *valid*
>statement. I didn't apply it to any individual including you.

Folks,

Would it be possible to take discussions like this offline, or to another list,
or something?  I for one and getting tired of seeing these flame wars going
on in my mailbox every day, and would like to see some actual content
come back to this list.  We are a very loyal and supportive user group in
general, and I would like to see us get back to that.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that some of us have been using PMMail
for over 5 - 6 years.  Remember how far we've come in that time.  Let's
applaud Blueprint for the work they've done with it since acquiring from
SouthSide, and know that a fantastic coder like Peter Neilsen is on the job.
He's never let me down before.

Thanks!

--
Kevin Murphy