[pmmail-list] Fwd: Questions From (Fairly) New PMMail User

Joachim Selinger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 09:45:06 +0200 (CDT)

Hi Philip!

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:44:22 -0700, Philip Alade Ajofoyinbo wrote:
>One of the first messages I downloaded since subscribing to this list
>yesterday was from someone asking about an archive of previously posted messages--
>so as to avoid annoying seasoned listers by, as it were, re-presenting
>questions that had been settled for all time (my phrasing)!  Well, I,
>too, would like to be pointed toward such an archive.  In the meantime,
>however, I have a couple of pressing issues regarding which I need to
>put forth a call for help immediately.

I do have an archive setup but at the moment it only has messages from
September 2001 and on.

I'll put more messages (all if possible) into it, when I get
them.

The location is:
http://lists.bawue.de/pipermail/pmmail/

Happy seraching...
Jocki

Joachim F. Selinger        /  \ /  \/\ /\/  \               ___
Brunhildenweg 4           /    \/\ /  \  \/\ \               |
D-70597 Stuttgart,Germany/     /  / CU \ /  \ \  -----------(0)-----------
(49)+711-901-8040       /     /  /      /    \ \             '
=FAX+711-901-8041======selinger(@)idefix.s.bawue.de=========Soaring========