[pmmail-list] My Pmmail/2 had multiple duplicates in address book

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:12:54 -0400

On Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:51:01 +1000 (EST), Robert Traynor  (BobT)
wrote:

>So I figured I would leave the unhighlighted (not deleted ones)
>at the bottom of the address book listing.  This worked.!

Very odd.

>Now after much opening and closing of both PmMail/2 and its address
>book, I finally have only ONE of each entries..
>
>I have NEVER seen any os/2 problem like this.  Is it a known problem.?

I have never had it reported before, no.

>All is well so far.  Anyone know what happened.?

Keep me posted if it reoccurs.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support