[pmmail-list] Digest (04/03/2002 09:01) (#2002-180)

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:33:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:21:00 -0400 (EDT), Roger F. Borrello, Jr. wrote:

>If you look through your Sent folder, as I did, I found the first message I sent on April 1 was the first
that had the timezone change from EST to EDT.  Therefore, PMMail is assuming DST when April
starts.

Yes, that's exactly the point:  for most (only one person
so far has said it works) here in the EST timezone, using a
completely correct syntax version of SET TZ= (see other msg),
PMMail/2 is incorrectly interpreting it to think it is already
EDT.

I know, I know .... it will disappear now in 3 days, but the
reason I brought this up was to confirm that there is a problem
and that it has been recorded on "the list".

Haven't heard yeah or nay from Trevor -- is this a known problem?
Confirmed problem?  On the list?

---
  /Bruce/