[pmmail-list] Migrate problems

Brandon T. King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 11:31:23 -0500

The migration tool will not work with version 5.1 of Eudora, last known working version was 5.0. The programmer is currently working to add support for this
and version 6.x of the outlook products.

You may want to try importing each component individually to find out where the migration is failing. I believe the reason migration failed in 5.1 was the
'Messages' component, all others would import.

Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Support

On 05 Apr 2002 10:07:55 -0600, Marc Lewis wrote:

>Hello all.
>
>In addition to my copy of PMMail/2 I purchased a license for the
>Windoze version.  I'm trying to import (migrate) from my Eudora
>Pro.  The Eudora setup is complex with multiple accounts and
>"mailboxes", filters and so-on.
>
>PMMailWin's migrate starts and runs for a while and then crashes
>with exceptions at various addresses.  Running in "Safe Mode"
>makes no difference; it still does not complete the assigned
>task.
>
>Has anyone else experienced similar problems?  Is the migration
>program indeed able to handle the multiple accounts/mailboxes in
>some Eudora Pro setups (like mine)?  Anyone have anything I
>should be looking at to help stop the exception (GPF) errors?
>
>Why cannot the OS/2 version migrate this data when pointed to
>the Eudora directory on another machine?
>
>Best regards,
>Marc
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>line of the message body being...

Brandon T. King
brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com